Sunday 2 February 2014

Super Post: Custom Banners

I apologise that I haven't posted any updates for a month or two... 
So I've decided to make a couple 'Super Post's'.
 These will show you everything that I have done in the months I had been MIA.

Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

Custom Banners

A new banner I made for the my writer friend DazzledByEdward88 for her fanfic 'Fall & Rise'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A brand new banner I made for the my writer friend DazzledByEdward88 for her fanfic 'In The Name of Love'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A banner I made for the writer VampGirl79 for her fanfic 'Turning Page'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A new banner I made for writer VampGirl79 for her fanfic 'If Only'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A brand new banner I made for the my writer friend Chloe Masen for her Edward/Rosalie fanfic
'Second Choice'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A brand new banner I made for the my writer friend RobstenLover93 for her fanfic
'Into The Light'.
Check out all of her stories here!

A Fandom cause banner I made for GooseOnline's Toys4Tot's oneshot 'Virginal Bella'.



1 comment :

  1. I love em all! But my faves are Fall and rise, If only, and Virginal Bella!

    ReplyDelete