Sunday 16 June 2013

Aussie TwiFic Meetup?

****ATTENTION: AUSSIE GIRLS****
Are you interested in an Australian TwiFic Meet Up?
Then read to find out more!
Over the past few weeks some friends and I have been throwing around the idea of a meet up. With the US girls meet coming up (lucky girls!!) I thought I'd get the ball rolling with ours. If you may be interested, please let me know & I'll add you to a group. If you know of any Twi-friends who may be interested, please pass this message on.

At present the other girls are tied up with RL things, and I have a bit going on, so if you message me I'll get back to you asap. We are planning for this sometime next year, so even if you think it's not possible but would love to come, put your name down & we'll start working details out. These meet ups take a lot of work, so once we have some idea of numbers we can start working on locations etc.

Any queries just let me know! Don't forget to share this message!

Sonia xx
Want more information or show your interest?
Contact Addictedto Fanfiction's Facebook page.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment